Hi, I'm Danielle Joworski.
From microbiology lab to TV Host. The bigger the belief, the larger the leap.
How it's done.
- Providng spaces where women feel safe to be vulnerable and learn.
- "Walking the walk" and role modelling a growth mindset.
- Talking openly about my own failures and other #visibilitytruths.
- Leveraging a background in adult education and learning to provide personalized coaching and solutions.
- Keeping group programs small so I can meet you where you are and walk forward with you each step of the way.
- Teaching Clients how to challenge the status quo so visibility plans and strategies are aligned with who they are and where they are in their business/career and visibility journeys.
What is it that I do?
I lead powerful conversations to help women create legacy impact through the work they do. This is achieved as a Coach, Visibility Advisor, Media Host, and Speaker.
My purpose is to teach, support or inspire women to believe in themselves and take courageous actions to be seen or heard so they get found and hired to do the work they feel called to do at this point in their lives.
One conversation at a time.