Being seen and heard can feel as good as slipping on your favourite shoe.
Imagine when becoming more visible feels easy.
You and your personal growth or wellness business will never be the same.
You'll confidently take steps to show up in new ways, in front of those you want to be seen by.
And if more confidence isn't enough ...
the sense of freedom you'll feel when you see you and you find ways to authentically express yourself is like nothing else.
"You make me feel like I can do anything!"
Leadership & Corporate Wellness Provider | Coaching Client
I do one thing really well.
Encourage, support and inspire changemakers to conquer their fears of "putting themselves out there".
I do this by making the whole visibility, "shining the spotlight on you", and stepping out to be seen and heard processes easier.
This is achieved by creating a space where you feel safe:
- gaining clarity on where you want to be seen where, how, and what's holding you back,
- creating a personalized plan to close visibility gaps and,
- taking aligned actions - both inspired and strategic.
Feeling good about becoming more visible comes from taking aligned steps.
Being visible these days looks easy, yet can feel so hard.
Because of a gap in your mindset, skillset or both. These gaps cause you to shrink, stall, or settle instead of shine.
When gaps are closed:
- Doubts around the need for what you do or your appearance melt away,
- Fears of expressing your true self, being judged, or making a mistake are released,
- Belief in who you are expands leading to never-felt-before confidence.
You're no longer wasting time or money on trendy strategies that don't feel aligned.
Your energy is spent expanding your visibility into places where everyone else isn't.
"Working with Danielle has been a breath of fresh air! Her enthusiasm and experience helped to encourage me to step into the light and be visible. In a short few months, my transformation has been incredible and has led to podcast and video interviews."
Ge ready to shine your light, and the spotlight on you.
Gaps are good in that they represent areas for growth and give you a choice.
Choice #1: close them by yourself.
Choice #2: work with someone who's been in your shoes and has helped hundreds of female leaders like you:
- connect with audiences,
- build deeper relationships,
- stand out from the crowd,
- elevate your impact, influence and income, and
- accelerate your business growth.
I understand what can hold you back from being visible.
I failed in my first business at 40 because I failed to be visible. Overcoming that fear has been life-changing:
- created, produced + Hosted The C-Suite on Rogers tv,
- have spoken in front of audiences of 700+
- led 200+ conversations with idea-stage to 8-figure entrepreneurs,
- was a top 10% semi-finalist for a national pitch competition (Total Mom Pitch),
- dubbed the "visibility queen" by Exeleon Magazine.
#visibilitytruth: I'm an introvert.
Success today has come from learning how to be visibelle (expressing the inner beauty in ways that feel good) and helping intuitive, creative & impact-driven coaches, consultants and wellness practitioners do the same.
How to work with me
I blend mindset + skillset + #visibilitytruths so you close visibility gaps faster while creating a strong foundation to step (or leap) from.
COURSECLARITY IS A STEP AWAY
Leading in Plain Sight is an online course if you're done hiding yet unclear on your "next best step". Get clear on what visibility is for you, and identify actions that feel good.
COACHSULTINGELEVATE YOUR PRESENCE
When one isn't enough. Up-level your PRESENCE and stand out where others aren't by learning multiple visibility strategies. Personalized and on-demand visibility support.
Experienced Speaker, Emcee & Moderator guaranteed to invite your audience to be a part of the conversation. Pull up a chair, couch or device and let's get visible. Together.
"Since taking this course, money flows to me through multiple sources, and I am confident my future is very bright.
Danielle has all the qualities of a great coach: she is a great listener, she asks great questions, she encourages you and shows you how to be more visible, and she likes to laugh and have fun!"
What transformations do you imagine for your business?
I've helped past clients:
- start a business & generating income while in corporate,
- increase their monthly income by almost 3X,
- develop and host their first workshop or event,
- feel more confident on camera and create videos,
- speak on-stage at industry events or online Summits.
What possibilities exist if you were more visible?
You have a choice.
Take action, close gaps and become more visible.
Continue to spend valuable time, money or energy watching opportunities to grow your business pass by instead of seizing or creating them.
Whatever stage you're at in your business and visibility journeys, it's possible to make what you imagine visible.
You just have to become visibelle.
"The biggest change for me or impact for me was BELIEF! I began to believe in myself from within instead of from external sources. That was so huge for me! ... My business is expanding and I now move through life in a different and higher vibration. I feel more grounded and more calm and in harmony with myself."