Connecting women to the resources needed to create purpose and intention with your career. Today.
Coming soon ...
You had big dreams as a little girl.
Your infinite optimism sensed you could be anything when you grew up.
Today, you're the adult-version of that big dreamer.
And you are still asking yourself ... "What do I want to be when I grow up?"
Because, decades later, you don't know anymore.
And it leaves you feeling lost. Living without a sense of purpose. Doing amazing things at work but still feeling unfulfilled.
Like there is more you can do, but you don't know what, how, or who can help you to figure all that out.
Hi, I'm Danielle Joworski ...
an expressive communicator with an unrelenting passion to help you to have down-to-earth conversations about your career dreams THEN connect you to the information and resources you need to succeed in your career today. To bring that passion and purpose into your career ... again, or for the first time. To see, do, and BE that 'more' you are craving.
Why do I want to help?
Because I've been there. Reflecting on how I got where I was at 40, having everything I thought I wanted, but feeling like I had nothing. No passion. No purpose. Living in fear that I'd never figure out what would make me happy. All the while, growing more unhappy, and not being the person, wife or Mom that I wanted to be, and others deserved.
But by connecting to resources that helped to create clarity around WHO I am, what gets me charged up wanting to wave my sword and fight for positive change, and how what I do can be done with purpose, I know what happiness is. And feels like.
This is NOT about quitting your job (sorry if you were hoping for that).
Or giving it all up without a plan (I mean ... who does that? wink wink).
- You being ready to discover WHO you are and WHAT you are truly capable of.
- Connecting you to information (e.g. blogs) and people (e.g #yourpeaps) that can be a source of career support and help.
- Beginning to understand WHO you are today and aligning it with WHAT you do ... the passion of you into a crystal-clear purpose driven by an expanding sense of fulfillment.
The purpose of what I do (and this website) is to:
- Be authentic - finding passion and purpose in your life or career is hard work. I could not have done it (and continue to do it) without the help and support of a diverse group of people who's purpose is to help you bring that passion into your life and career.
- Help you to know that you are not alone. It's amazingly wonderful that you want more for yourself, and overwhelming at the same time. Here, your needs are understood by others who can EMPATHIZE with you, because they've been there too.
- Introduce you to Experts who can help you find clarity around your purpose. Create a career with intention. Live a life feeling fulfilled, in your 9-5 ... and beyond.