Welcome to your GO-TO ONLINE resource for everything related to navigating your career.
The fact that you navigated to this site means one thing: where you are in your career today is not where you want to be.
As a result, you may be:
- Feeling frustrated or a lack of fulfillment in your current job and burning yourself out.
- Have a sense that a change is needed but can't imagine what that looks like.
- Being hard on yourself for not moving forward (like applying to that promotion you deserve ... again).
- Fearing the idea of returning to work after an absence, knowing 'what' you did no longer matches 'who' you are.
- Thinking of leaving the '9-5' of the corporate world for the 24-7 of the entrepreneurial world (yes ... I'm being realistic).
Guidance, support and mentoring is FINALLY here from someone who understands your desire to take your career in a different direction.
Hi, I'm DANIELLE Joworski. I help CAREERMOMs to discover WHO they are and align it to WHAT they do, supporting you to learn how to make career decisions that feel good and move you towards your desired “C” (choice)-suite.
Expertise? Adult education and leadership (oh ... and on/off-ramping). Experience? Climbing ladders in multiple Fortune 500 companies and being an award-winning business woman. Benefit to you? Creating a safe place for you to learn how to move into a career that feels 100% authentic to who you are today.
Learning is my thing. Authentic storytelling is my style. Together, you get expert, current, and sometimes out-of-the-box career tips, tools and perspectives, delivered to you across a variety of communication platforms, learning experiences, and styles.
You've made the decision. You are ready to seek out specific and focused career help, and you feel good about that decision.
Whoo hoo! Congrats!
- You are a busy woman: how can you find time to research resources when your TO DO list already has 10 priorities on it?
- You lack a mentor: can someone outside your company really understand your career needs?
- You lack clarity: exactly what help do you need or where is a good place to start?
Feel good about the decision you've made to navigate to this site.
You have arrived exactly where you need to be if you are feeling it's time to take control of the direction of your career.
Find trusted career help, that is easy to access, and specific to the career stage you are in.
Ready to start?
If you shouted YES out loud or in your head, then FILL IN THE BOXES BELOW.