My gift to you, from one empowered woman to another.
Download The Empowered Woman: A Daily Journal today.
Begin awakening to the power of your stories. Your 30-day journey to learning how to empower yourself to see, feel and BE the Heroine of your stories ... one day at a time.
Sign up for my newsletter and join a growing circle of women learning how to lead themselves, and be the catalyst that empowers other women how to see, feel and BE the Heroines of their stories.
I am the Heroine of my own story
and that makes me feel absolutely ...
What stories are you telling yourself?
Are they helping you aspire to your goals and dreams, or are they holding you back?
What impact are your stories having on the generations of women and girls surrounding you ... without you even saying a word?
From kitchen tables, to coffee shops, to corporate boardrooms, I help to awaken Mothers, you, to the power of your stories and learn how to ...
See, feel and BE the leader of your stories ~ the Heroine,
becoming a role model for your daughter on how to
... Awaken their stories
... Empower their Inner Heroine
... Master connecting with themselves and others.
Rooted in my award-winning book, The ATHENA Prodigies: Empowering Women Empowering Girls©, I help Mothers reduce the fears they have around raising their daughters.
I do this by connecting Mothers and daughters to themselves, each other, and their leadership mindset using the power of storytelling.
I create unique opportunities for Mothers and daughters to spend quality time together having quality conversations because:
- I was that corporate Mom, carving out a career path based on logical progression, not passion or purpose, because of stories I had been telling myself. One day, I took a hard, deep, look at my life. I saw the impact that my stories were having on my happiness, health, and family including my daughter.
- I believed the stories I told myself that as my children grew up they did not need me around as much. I was wrong.
- When I resigned, so many women sought me out as they too wanted to do what I did: create time to re-discover myself, reconnect with their dreams and find that sense of purpose, and spend time with their families.
- I wanted to find a way to empower our younger generation of girls because no girl (or woman!) should wait until their 40th birthday to awaken to their infinite potential as leaders in their own lives.
“I have went through the first two chapters with my daughters age 10 and 14. I am totally blown away with what we have covered so far. Your book made it easy to talk to my daughters and get their thoughts and opinions on their dreams and the level of self belief in themselves."
Reader Review of The ATHENA Prodigies: Empowering Women Empowering Girls, Mother of 2 daughters
How am I different?
My focus is not solely on empowering women.
It is also not just to empower girls.
It is to empower women to empower girls.
As an inspirational thought-leader, I work to awaken all generations of women to the power of their stories, by focusing on the Mother-daughter dynamics in the areas of leadership and communication.
I offer unique, practical, tools and services that build a bridge to close an awareness gap between Mothers and daughters globally by guiding them to spend quality time with each other engaged in quality, thought-provoking conversations.
I aspire to create opportunities and environments that connect 50,000 Mothers and daughters to themselves, each other, and their leadership mindset through the art of storytelling by 2025.
“INSPIRATIONAL!!! You inspire me to be a better person, not only for myself but for my daughters as well!”
Tina Franchetto, RMT and BIE Practitioner
Expanding on the concepts in The ATHENA Prodigies, I offer unique workshops for Mothers and daughters, designed to foster deep, reflective, and thought-provoking conversations. Mothers and daughters are brought together with the intention to spend quality time with each other, connecting via quality conversations.
I help to empower you to reflect on, and listen to, the stories that you are telling yourself to help you:
- Have clarity on the dreams, goals, or results that you want to achieve.
- Not only have the strength to sit at the table (whichever table that is!), but have the confidence and courage to use your voice.
As you become empowered, you are in the position to empower her to change the stories she tells herself. You are role modeling what empowerment looks, feels like and IS to your daughter, which will:
- Increase the connections you have with her and other women and girls in your life because you are connected to helping her achieve the dreams, goals or results she wants.
- Create a ripple effect of infinite potential as your stories help her to share her stories with others, as she then becomes a role model for empowerment to the girls around her.
You are the best role model for what leadership ... empowerment ... is, for our younger generation of girls. Your stories are powerful tools to help girls learn, solve problems, discover themselves, and pursue their dreams at a MUCH younger age.
But ... their stories are equally as powerful as yours. Discover and learn about her, the impact that you have had on her life, and how you can empower her to pursue her dreams while you empower yourself to pursue your dreams.
Together, we will awaken all generations of women to the power of their stories.